End of Session, End of Year wrap-up
Enso Tai Chi students enjoyed the last session of the year on 12/23. This completes the first year for Enso’s Tai Chi program.
In 2012, we aimed to build the foundation of a program that would share the benefits of Tai Chi practice with current and new members of the Enso community. We made good progress in that direction. Some Enso Tai Chi 2012 highlights:
- Four 12 week sessions with an average of 10 students per session.
- Morning, midday, and evening classes offered
- 200+ Tai Chi classes conducted
- At least 8 students making their way to the end of the Wu Short Form – well done!
- An excellent Fall seminar – Put More Chi in Your Tai Chi, with Brookline Tai Chi Director Dan Kleiman. 18 attendees including Faulk Tai Chi Instructor Arlene Faulk and several of her students.
- Enso Tai Chi website up www.chicagotaichi.org
- Enso Tai Chi T-shirts in
- Most importantly, a wonderful core group of committed, engaged students
All in all, a fine first year for Enso Tai Chi.
Thanks to all that have supported the program, including Jay and Denise Nacu, Senior Energy Arts Instructors Bill Ryan and Lee Burkins, Dan Kleiman, Richard Taubinger. Thanks to Bruce Frantzis for sharing his knowledge, and granting (hard-earned) instructor certifications. And special thanks to our students who have embraced the practice of Tai Chi. You and Tai Chi are why we are here!
See you in class!